Looking to Schedule an AIA Education Session?
Simply fill out this form and we'll get back to you in just a few hours.
What do property developers want, and what do tenants need for smart buildings in today's market?
- Understand what digital outcomes property developers are investing in for smart buildings.
- Identify ways to continue with a scalable infrastructure when value engineering begins.
- Identify design and specification requirements based on development types such as retail, office, lab space, mixed-use, and others.
- Learn how to incorporate systems integration and data requirements into the programming, planning, and design process.
DESIGN & SPECIFY
How to Properly Design and Specify
- Identify the components of smart building design and specification and where they fit into the design and specification process.
- Learn strategies for how Smart Building technologies and system integration can be specified and how Master Specifications can be modified to accommodate client’s Smart Building requirements
- Differentiate owner-provided vs contractor-provided smart building systems and how clients can properly budget for implementing smart buildings.
- Discover new project stakeholders critical to the execution of smart buildings and when they should be engaged in the process.