Project Coordinator - Smart Buildings Practice
A Smart Building Project Coordinator at Leading Edge Design Group (LEDG) is a versatile team member critical to the successful delivery of project work for LEDG clients. A Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting pre-sales activities and managing project schedules, deliverable timeframes, project documentation and customer communications. Responsibilities include:
- Managing project correspondence and communications with clients, client’s representatives, and LEDG resources. This includes (but is not limited to):
-- Coordinating project meeting schedules and cadence
-- Managing and distributing Request for Information (RFI) responses
-- Documentation and project information exchange with client and client’s representatives
- Ensuring project success through proactive documentation and communication with customers and partners
- Developing and distributing meeting agendas and minutes
- Attending client meetings to track project progress and open items
- Maintaining overall LEDG Smart Buildings delivery schedule, including project timelines, delivery milestones, and risks and dependencies.
- Internal process and record keeping, including subconsultant contracts, procurement, project tracking and invoicing, project folder organization and maintenance.
- Coordinating with LEDG project management team on the development of best practices.
- Ability to independently identify potential project issues in advance and ability to independently solve complex problems as they arise.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years of demonstrated work experience in a similar role in technology, construction, engineering, or building systems industry
- Interest in smart buildings and technologies for the built environment
- Highly intentional and organized with meticulous adherence to deadlines
- Native or fluent in English
- Proficiency with technology, including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Appetite for continuous learning and ongoing personal growth. Technologically proficient and capable of learning new technologies as required for LEDG work.
- Proficiency with construction and drafting technologies, including AutoCAD and REVIT is preferred but not required.
- Embraces and embodies Leading Edge Design Group's Core Values, which are:
-- In order to care for our customers, we have to care for each other
-- How you do anything is how you do everything
-- Continuously learn
-- Build meaningful relationships
-- Know what you can control
-- Don't dilute your (our) value
Location Travel Requirements
This is a remote-office position with the employee to be based in the Eastern Time Zone (EST).
Submit your cover letter and resume to careers at ledesigngroup.com