Leading Edge Design Group is hiring! We always search for creative, dedicated people to join our growing data center and smart building teams. We offer health insurance, 401K, and profit sharing, and many of our team members work virtually - even before the global pandemic. See our open positions below.
An Accountant at Leading Edge Design Group must have solid communication, technology, and analytical skills. The selected candidate will drive the accounting practice as well as coordinate with Client Service team members for financial support. Candidates should possess knowledge of all aspects of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). Responsibilities include:
- Conducting the activities of the department, and ensuring the accurate and timely processing of Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Payroll, customer billings, collection, and cash applications
- Managing the accumulation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of business results
- Filing all State and Federal tax returns, W2s, 1099’s
- Preparing various general ledger reconciliations
- Participating in the budget process
- Assessing current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement, and implementing new processes
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred
- Proficiency with QuickBooks is a plus
- Native or fluent in English
- Proficiency with technology, including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Appetite for continuous learning and ongoing personal growth. Technologically proficient and capable of learning new technologies as required for LEDG project work.
- Embraces and embodies Leading Edge Design Group’s Core Values, which are:
- Take Exceptional Care
- How you do anything is how you do everything
- Learn & Grow
- Know what you can control
- Be Brave
Location Travel Requirements
This is a hybrid remote position. The ideal candidate will reside within a one-hour radius of the LEDG office in Enfield, NH. Onboarding at the Enfield office is expected, as well as one to two days per week in the office.
Customer success is our guiding principle at LEDG. We take great pride in ensuring every project meets and exceeds expectations.
Bill Crane, Manager, Design/Build Services, LEDG