Leading Edge Design Group is hiring! We are always searching for creative, dedicated people to join our growing team. We offer health insurance, 401K, and profit sharing and many of our team members work virtually - even before the global pandemic. See our open positions below.
Customer Success Associates - Full & Part-Time Positions
Leading Edge Design Group (LEDG) plans, designs, and builds data centers and smart buildings. We are looking for Customer Success Associates that will be assigned to support long-term customer engagements and provide Information Technology (IT) department support for equipment and professional services quotations, order processing, and invoicing. You will help manage, track, and respond to customer communications as part of a dedicated team that supports a global customer with hourly requests from multiple worldwide locations. You will be an integral part of the customer’s team, critical to the success of the engagement. The ability to collaborate with LEDG team members, customers, and partners and adhere to LEDG and customer communications standards is essential.
LEDG is looking for associates that can work part-time (20 hours) or full-time (40 hours) between the hours of 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. A dedicated, consistent work schedule is required.
These permanent full and part-time virtual positions include health insurance, flexible vacation, 401K, and profit sharing after 90 days.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in the high-tech, equipment distribution, value-added reseller, or other fast-paced customer service/order processing industry.
- Ability to manage a high volume of quote requests and revisions with accuracy and organization.
- ERP (SAP, Oracle, etc.) or QuickBooks experience is necessary.
- Consulting firm experience desired.
- Prior experience working in a virtual work environment.
- Commit to one of five available working schedules – 5 days per week.
- 8 AM – 5 PM ET
- 11 AM – 8 PM ET
- 8 AM – 12 PM ET
- 1 PM – 5 PM ET
- 4 PM – 8 PM ET
- Native or fluent in English.
- Proficiency with technology, including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Appetite for continuous learning and ongoing personal growth.
- Technologically proficient and capable of learning new strategies, processes and technologies as required for LEDG project work.
- Embraces and embodies Leading Edge Design Group’s Core Values, which are:
- Take exceptional care.
- How you do anything is how you do everything.
- Know what you can control.
- Be brave.
This is a U.S.-based virtual position with occasional mandatory travel to LEDG or customer meetings.
Health insurance, 401k, and profit sharing will be made available after compliance with program-required grace periods.
Please send your resume and cover letter outlining your desired part-time or full-time role and working schedule per the options in the description above to email@example.com
1099 contractors or agencies, please do not apply.
Customer success is our guiding principle at LEDG. We take great pride in ensuring every project meets and exceeds expectations.
Bill Crane, Manager, Design/Build Services, LEDG