We are thrilled to announce three new upcoming dates for our AIA-approved webinar: "How to Design and Specify Smart Buildings," aimed at unraveling the intricacies of smart buildings and empowering you with invaluable insights!
As technology demands in the built environment continue to advance, property developers evaluate and often scrutinize their investments even though owners desire highly amenitized properties. Creating a high-performing technology infrastructure that will support the asset’s long-term value and meet the needs of the desired tenants can challenge architectural teams as markets fluctuate. This learning session will help architects understand 2023 digital trends and prepare properties’ current and future marketability.
1. Understand what digital outcomes property developers invest in for smart buildings.
2. Identify ways to continue with a scalable infrastructure when value engineering begins.
3. Identify design and specification requirements based on development types such as retail, office, lab space, mixed-use, etc.
4. Learn how to incorporate systems integration and data requirements into the programming, planning, and design process.
- Gain insights from industry experts
- Discover actionable strategies and best practices
- Network with like-minded professionals
- Q&A sessions for direct engagement
Don’t miss this opportunity to expand your knowledge and connect with industry experts. Please mark your calendars and join us for this enriching webinar!
For any inquiries, feel free to contact Pria Hawlader at firstname.lastname@example.org.